Educational institutions are facing unprecedented challenges due to the emergence of online universities and the changing needs of students. At the same time, institutions must contend with a multitude of challenges:
- Constrained revenues and limited control of their overall revenue base (for state owned institutions)
- increasing lead costs
- poor lead quality (for private and “for profit” institutions)
Additionally, many institutions have been burning cash trying to improve the features and functions of their legacy systems and those institutions that have opted for an ERP system, are still trying to materialize the anticipated efficiency gains and improved service to students.
Since its inception, Capstone Strategy Group (CSG) has been a strategic advisor to senior executives at both brick and mortar and online institutions, helping them address their business challenges by leveraging CSG’s industry solutions, including:
- Improving the student experience
- Marketing and Enrollment enablement
- Process and Performance Management
- Maximizing IT investments and reducing operational Cost
- Operational strategy for online education
- System Implementation and Integration
Our educational practice features industry veterans with professional experience serving a wide range of educational institutions and non-profit organizations.