Small Businesses face many problems running their day to day operations and ensuring a fluent, effective, efficient end-to-end experience for them and their customers. Some of these challenges are:
- Improving sales, marketing and market presence
- Improving quality of delivery and driving customer satisfaction
- Improving internal operations and process efficiency
- Getting visibility into key organizational metrics to drive services and growth
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM) – interaction with their prospective customers are done with know-how and meaning. The interaction with their existing customers from contract sign-off to their job completion and continued support needs to done with integrity, vigilance, and reliability.
- Marketing and Sales – pricing of jobs are very ad hoc and can lack actual costs to make informed decisions.
- Supply Chain Management (SCM) – Suppliers are not able to interact with them directly to help improve their supply chain process.
- Accounting and Finance – processes are completed on paper and calculator and are often times incorrect because of the human element (creating human errors), tax preparation and filing process is manual and sometimes missing critical information.
- Human Capital Management (HCM)– human capital management is not accomplished with rigor and consistency and lacks objective input, payroll, hiring, firing, benefits, compensation.
Business Intelligence (BI) – no use of data analysis to determine trends, to help plan future growth and competitive strategies, and predict future business outcomes.
Capstone Strategy Group’s Small Business Automation Tool provides small businesses with the capability to run a cost effective, streamlined, optimized business operation. It is business function agnostic and is aimed at giving the management and staff of the company the information they need, when they need it, where they need it, and how they need it, 24X7.
The tool leverages existing ERP (CRM, order to cash, procure to pay, apply to die, supply chain), and business intelligence systems and other operational support systems. The ERP and BI systems are front-ended by web- based interfaces for in-office desktop use and by Tablets and Smartphones based applications for mobile (travelling, home, etc.) use.
It provides a user friendly, intuitive, knowledgeable, simple to use interface that shields the end user from the nuances and complexities of the ERP and BI engines that are truly running their businesses. And, gives them the pertinent information needed to help them make sound business decisions or help them perform the task accurately and responsibly. The tool is configurable and can be customized on an as needed basis.