Dwight McLeod is a successful business owner and entrepreneur. Dwight has developed his sales and marketing expertise through a diverse career that has included purchasing, sales, and IT technical solutions experiences. He has worked with numerous Fortune 500 companies and education agencies such as Verizon, AT&T, Northern Telecom, TII Industries, St. Johns, Arizona State, and Anapolis to negotiate product, provide technical solutions and sales, and develop advanced training for purchasing professionals. Dwight has a clear understanding of the issues businesses face in today’s challenging economic environment. This experience, combined with Dwight’s strong interpersonal skills, make him a valuable asset to our team.
Dwight holds a Bachelor of Arts in Economics from Marymount/Fordham University and has completed additional Graduate work in Organizational Behavior. He has been a real estate investor since 2003 and past member of the Board of Directors at SBAY (Strategic Business Alliance of Yonkers) where he also is involved in Real Estate Development. He is an active member of the Yonkers and Mount Vernon Chambers of Commerce.
Dwight has demonstrated effectiveness in
- Business Development—Experience in market analysis, design of packaged product solutions, and customer positioning
- Sales Management—Broad-based knowledge in the planning and implementation of sales strategies. Experience in directing regional sales teams to increase top-line revenue and strengthen existing accounts
- Strategic Negotiations—Seasoned negotiator of complex network sales, internal project implementation, and supplier agreements
- Project Leadership—Skilled in directing teams toward attainment of business goals within set timeframes and budgets
- Team Building—Experience in recruiting, training, and leading teams to improve productivity and customer service. Ability to mobilize resources, through direct and indirect organizational structures, to product results. Working with Dr. Schueing of St. Johns University developed a 8 course training program for Senior Purchasing Professionals that received ACCS accreditation
Dwight possesses excellent written and oral communication skills. He has led organization-wide communications programs. Dwight is able to establish rapport with customers and is our primary contact. He has experience in Business Consulting and Transformation Practice, specializing in Local Governments and Universities; and improving efficiency, reducing cost, increasing revenue. He provides business and technology leadership to effectively identify and solve problems in the public sector and for small businesses.
Dwight’s achievements include
- Work with New York City ‘Administration for Children Services’ (ACS) Foster Care, Child Care, and Adoption Subsidies legal and financial services departments, Child Welfare Contract Audit Unit, and Foster Care Agencies on an extensive current state (“as is”) analysis and identification of opportunities for improvement, and an extensive set of recommendations of actions (policy, process, technology, and performance management framework) (“to be”) to achieve improvements in the Fair Hearing payment process.
- Competed for and selected for inclusion on a pre-qualified list of vendors with NYC Human Resources Administration (HRA) to provide “Continuous Quality Improvements and Quality Assurance” services for the seven NYC Health and Human Services (HHS) Agencies, which includes: Administration for Children Services (ACS), Department of Correction (DOC), Department of Probation (DOP), Department for the Aging (DOA), Department of Health and Mental Hygiene (DoHMH), Department of Homeless Services (DoHS), and Human Resources Administration (HRA).
- Competed for and awarded contracts with NYC Small Business Services (SBS) Work Force Department to interview job seekers across all five boroughs of New York City followed by quantitative and qualitative statistical analysis, and predictive analytics reporting of the data collected. The information generated from the reports is used to enable SBS to track, and as necessary, modify their Workforce1 program to improve the quality of services being provided to the job seekers to drive planned outcomes. To deliver this service, CSG uses mobile technology (Tablet, Application, and WiFi) to conduct face to face interviews and mass emailing applications (Constant Contact, Survey Monkey) to conduct online interviews, a robust and secure data communications network infrastructure coupled at the back end with a Relational Database Management System for transmitting, receiving, storing, and archiving the information, and IBM’s SPSS product for data analysis, and reporting.